April 26, 2008

You've Got Mail



This came in the mail today, so I'm pretty sure I'm not going to get anything done for the rest of the day. Plus, with the end of the semester coming, I've got two big papers due, so you know I'm avoiding that. The pre-wedding diet is not going well. This morning for breakfast I ate three Double Stuf Peanut Butter Creme Oreos.

The cakes in this book are so beautiful. It makes me want to quit my 1.5 jobs and be a wedding cake baker. I would tell the brides that hire me, "I just hope you're going to be as pretty as your cake." I wouldn't mind being the bride that was upstaged by her wedding cake, as long as I made it. If I ever marry, I would be the over-ambitious do-it-yourselfer bride who would think it was a good idea to make her own wedding cake and play the wedding march herself for her walk down the aisle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And you'd take the pictures, too.