March 8, 2007

Muffin Top

Muffin Top SyndromeCongratulations folks in the Northern Hemisphere. You made it through winter. I don't know how you feel about winter, but it makes me want to scowl out the window and rub lotion on my dry digits. Very depressing.

Now it's time to put away my frumpy winter clothes and get out my frumpy spring clothes. It's hard to give up my (hopefully) slimming black wardrobe in favor of pastels, too. I've done a trial run with a couple of pieces, and it doesn't look good. It's a good thing Foodie Kimberly is dead, because it will take some work to get ready for spring fashion.

I'm determined to do it. My favorite spot on the couch has my permanent imprint, but that's going to change. Here's the plan:

Eat less more often.

Drink water.

Eat more fruits and veggies.

Physical activity besides opening the fridge and mouse-clicking. Guess I'll be getting a new battery for the pedometer.



This is the last time I'm going to talk about it because my diet will probably end tonight because people that do that are annoying.

No comments: