April 29, 2006

Everything but the...™

Current Netflix rental:
Walk the Line

I decided to treat myself to my favorite ice cream this afternoon. I figured I deserved it after the heckuva week I've had. My very favoritist ice cream flavor is Ben & Jerry's® Everything but the...™ Unfortunately, I won't be able to get this flavor locally anymore. United has stopped carrying it in their stores. I don't know if Ben & Jerry sent it to the flavor graveyard or not, but United doesn't have it. I had to buy every last pint they had. Unfortunately, at the time I was stocking my cart full of ice cream, I ran into someone I knew, but that's another story. (I didn't get to be this size on veggies, people!)

It's going to be a sad day when I pop the top on the last pint of that goodness. Allow me to tell you what is in this ice cream (from the carton description):

Vanilla HEATH® Bar Crunch/New York Super Fudge Chunk™/Peanut Butter Cup™
A Collision of Chocolate Ice Cream & Vanilla Ice Cream mixed with HEATH Bar Chunks, White Chocolatey Chunks, Peanut Butter Cups & Chocolatey-Covered Almonds

No comments: