April 29, 2006

Everything but the...™

Current Netflix rental:
Walk the Line

I decided to treat myself to my favorite ice cream this afternoon. I figured I deserved it after the heckuva week I've had. My very favoritist ice cream flavor is Ben & Jerry's® Everything but the...™ Unfortunately, I won't be able to get this flavor locally anymore. United has stopped carrying it in their stores. I don't know if Ben & Jerry sent it to the flavor graveyard or not, but United doesn't have it. I had to buy every last pint they had. Unfortunately, at the time I was stocking my cart full of ice cream, I ran into someone I knew, but that's another story. (I didn't get to be this size on veggies, people!)

It's going to be a sad day when I pop the top on the last pint of that goodness. Allow me to tell you what is in this ice cream (from the carton description):

Vanilla HEATH® Bar Crunch/New York Super Fudge Chunk™/Peanut Butter Cup™
A Collision of Chocolate Ice Cream & Vanilla Ice Cream mixed with HEATH Bar Chunks, White Chocolatey Chunks, Peanut Butter Cups & Chocolatey-Covered Almonds

1 comment:

Inquisitive Girl said...

Not to rub it in Kimberly, but Everything but the...is still alive and well at Ben and Jerry's in Ft. Worth. I have yet to learn of any plans to send this wonderful creation to the graveyard by anyone except United, thank goodness. Perhaps, if they do, I will protest. I could chain myself to a truck with a sign that says, no wait, that sounds a little too desparate.

Ok honestly this was just an excuse to invade your blog and reflect on the days where we really didn't post much at all on the IT blog, except how we were not impressed by the UMC dashboard and everyone was giving us the silent treatment, because we were so much fun. Jealousy reared its ugly head!

Ah, to now be free to share thoughts without the constant threat of Alien looking over my shoulder. What to do, what to do?