May 3, 2006

Mayday

Current Netflix rental:
Walk the Line

Tonight I woke up in the middle of the night because I'm used to going to bed in the middle of the night, as of late. What else was there to do but touch up my toenail polish and update my blog? By the way, don't buy Maybelline Express Finish nail polish. It is terrible. I can't find my favorite L'Oréal Jet Set anywhere. Rather, I haven't yet found it. It wasn't at the Boston Ave United nor at Target.

Guess what! I received the most exciting news ever. My baby sister, Wendy, is the valedictorian of her high school class. Isn't that fabulous? I found out over dinner last night, and I can't believe she waited until dessert to tell all of us. How could she keep it a secret? Not that we were surprised, either, but we did do some cheering. Wendy is cool and nonchalant about everything, though. She will kill me for posting this picture, but it's so funny.


No comments: