January 19, 2010

Triple-Chocolate Mousse Cake

Triple-Chocolate Mousse Cake

Why not assuage those post-holiday blues with chocolate? It's cheaper than compulsive shopping. Christopher Kimball's America's Test Kitchen Blog has a recipe for Triple-Chocolate Mousse Cake.

Chocoholics have a friend in me.

Update 4/10/10: We hate dead links around here, so I must inform you that the blackguard Christopher Kimball removed the recipe from his blog. He doesn't like it when you get things for free. But I still love you, CK. Please email me if you want the recipe.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Would it possible to get a copy of this recipe? It looks devine!!

Kimberly said...

If you'll send an email to me at kimberlykv at gmail.com, I'll reply with the recipe.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Could You please send me a copy of the recipe? :) jamiedelro@gmail.com :) really enjoying your blog, btw!

Anonymous said...

Hi!!!
Do you mind to send me the recipe? I would like to try this cake, it´s look fantastic!
Thanks!!! : )
marinakerpen@yahoo.com.br

watsu said...

Hi! Could you send me this recipe? I love chocolate! thanks!
huy.nguyen1511@gmail.com