April 29, 2009

Snickerdoodles

I've been writing this blog for three years. That's nothing to snicker at. Har har. Ha ha. Ho hum hee hee.

I decided to make some more cookies to take to work. I'm trying out a recipe that's new to me for Emeril's Snickerdoodles. I'm a person who usually turns up her nose at desserts with no chocolate and no nuts. I agree with this woman's opinion, but I asked one of the other employees what his favorite cookie was and he said snickerdoodles.

Any excuse to post more vintage Cookie Monster video footage. I do remind myself of Prairie Dawn quite a bit: happy to share cookies, but also downright pushy about it.

3 comments:

Steve said...

It just occured to me that Cookie Monster has the cognitive ability to muster up such fantastic phrases as "Me love this visual demonstration" and "You always denying me!" yet he cannot manage to insert the appropriate pronoun when speaking in the first person.

I guess that's part of what makes Cookie Monster great though.

Kimberly said...

I made the exact same observation to Katie. How can he say "Beautiful cookie coming into existence before me very eyes?!?"

Auntie said...

Me think that English is not CM's first language.