1. Steal her stapler from her desk. (This step may involve some personal sacrifices, such as staying late or arriving early to work. Possibly too much to ask.)
2. Buy lemon Jell-O in huge quantities. (Or other light colored flavor. Preferably one you'd like to eat in huge quantities.)
3. Get a gelatin mold. (These are somewhat hard to come by, since molded Jell-O salads went out in the 1970s. You can use pretty much any plastic container as a substitute.)
4. Grease mold or container with Pam.
5. Make half of the Jell-O packages according to instructions.
6. Pour Jell-O into mold. Place in refrigerator and allow to set for about two hours. (Jell-O should not set completely.)
7. Place stapler on top of partially set Jell-O.
8. Make remaining Jell-O packages. Pour into mold over stapler.
9. Return mold to refrigerator and allow to set completely.
10. Unmold Jell-O onto serving dish or desk top or whatever seems most inappropriate.
The Office pranks
"I just don't like the way it moves..."