February 7, 2007

Finding Mr. Right

Okay, well I had a typical single Kimberly experience last night. My dad, mom, and grandmother were sitting around the table eating dinner. My grandmother randomly said to me, "Do you wear your wedding ring?" I am not sure who she thought I was or why she asked me that. I said something like, "No, I don't have a wedding ring..." Then I started making jokes about buying myself a ring, being a nun, being happily single, blah blah blah. I can't remember how Mom managed to interject that I'm too picky and don't try to meet new people.

"That's it! I'm going online!" I said to myself. I hopped on a site and created a profile for myself, and we'll see what comes of it. Let the psycho e-mails come rolling in....

I always say I am becoming a librarian because I'm an old maid, but actually the library is a great place for Finding Mr. Right. And Mom had given up on me!

Should I try this site first?

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

This online dating is doing wonders for my self-esteem. All these men that have never met me want to talk to me. Hey, wait a minute!

Anonymous said...

I always thought it would be disastrous if I found a farmer.