April 12, 2007

Signs of sleep deprivation

In my experience, sometimes a Thursday the 12th can be just as bad as a Friday the 13th, but for some reason, no one acknowledges it.

I can always tell when I haven't gotten enough sleep. I feel fine but the outward signs manifest themselves. Clues:
  • I lock my keys in my car. (This happens more often than I want to admit.)

  • I have real trouble talking: stuttering, using words in ways never intended, &c.

  • I fall asleep with cookies baking in the oven.

  • I reach for the rubbing alcohol instead of the eye makeup remover. Ouch!
I know there are other manifestations. I've probably even blogged about them. It's just hard to tell the difference between that lack of sleep thing and that lack of brainpower thing.Abby partied too hard

What happens to you when you don't get enough beauty sleep?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, uh huh, I start saying "Well...", and "Uh Huh" a lot, plus other unbeautiful and ungracious things.